Artwork by Chris Green
- Is a 50 year old zombie named Valkry
- He goes undercover as a boy named Ollo
- He bullies people and is really annoying because he talks too much and says whatever comes to his mind
- He has many superpowers: invisibility, teleportation, telepathy, x-ray vision, super speed (can run 1000 miles per hour), super strength, and can shoot lasers from his eyes
- He has a big, annoying german shepherd
- He is also a taekwondo master
- He doesn’t like to learn anything
- He likes to save people
- His family lives in another country
- He lives in a country called Cansada
- He has friends but doesn’t like playing with them
- He wears a black ninja suit, has 2 inch long nails, is 4 feet tall, and has long black hair and blue eyes
- He has a team
- He is afraid of spiders
- Takes place on Halloween 1000 years in the future in a place called Tombstown
- It’s snowing and kind of cold outside
- It’s nighttime
- There are 3 foot tall trees with lots of leaves on them, but at night they grow into big trees
- There are big trees that turn into werewolves at night, and you can hear them howling!
- There is a big green snake and a little baby yellow snake slithering through these trees
- Otherworldly creatures live there: human sized robots, laughing witches, and one zombie
- There is a super tall haunted house that no one has ever lived in, but there might be a vampire inside and a scream can be heard coming from the house
- There are really cool electric cars flying around everywhere
- There is a stormy wind blowing
- There’s a castle down a pathway, and it’s a really safe place that you can go to if you’re scared
- In Tombstown, there is a time travelling hat that is purple and covered in super cool buttons
Valkry and the Haunted House of Secrets
Once upon a time, there was a zombie named Valkry. A scientist gave him a costume so he could disguise himself as a little boy so that no one would get scared of him and kill him. He also had trouble making friends since he was a zombie, which was another reason why he disguised himself as a boy. He wore the costume to turn into a normal boy, but on Halloween night, he was able to go out without a disguise.
Valkry lived in an invisible house in a graveyard in Tombstown, Cansada. Tombstown had a big problem – it was always nighttime except on January 1st. It had been night time for 1,000 years!
There was a vampire that lived in a haunted house in Tombstown. In the house there was also a baby. They had a secret cellar under the house that controlled the Earth’s rotation so that it was always night time! The vampire was also making a potion to make all the people in the world evil.
In the cellar, there was a magical purple witch’s hat with buttons that could fly you up to 4,000 years into the past.
Valkry was walking through the werewolf trees when he saw two paths. One led to the haunted house and one led to a magical safe castle.
Valkry went to the haunted house because he wanted to get the special hat so that he could go back in time to prevent Tombstown from being plunged into eternal nighttime. When he went into the house, he found another zombie named Valentina, who he could be friends with.
The vampire was guarding the time-travelling hat so that Valkry could not reverse his night time curse. Valkry knew the vampire well, because they used to be best friends, before the vampire turned evil.
Valkry opened the door to the cellar and saw a machine that controlled the earth’s rotation! Then he heard a creepy voice behind him say, “Stop right there!”