Art by Chris Green
- 9 year old, rainbow coloured long-neck dinosaur named Riley
- She has a long, grey beard and wears her hair in little green braids
- She has wings on her belly and has to fly upside down as a result
- She wears black rocket shoes that have wings on them and an entirely green outfit
- She’s very smart and witty
- She eats a lot, so she has a bit of a belly but that’s okay
- Lives in a fake volcano that is basically a hollowed out mountain, which is also her secret hideout
- She sleeps on rocks and nothing else
- She has seven brothers and sisters who live in Cleveland
- She’s bitter because a really skinny dragon named Kyler stole one of her jewels, which can shoot lasers it could shoot lasers
- A moon called Third Moon, located in the Milky Way in the year 5018, 3000 years in the future
- The moon is very hilly (nothing is flat), and there are lakes of lava, and the sky is green
- There is no oxygen, so all its inhabitants breathe through a tube connected to the ground
- The weather is donkeys because it rains tiny donkeys
- It is always hot – even the wind is hot!
- However the queen, named Queen Strawberry, can make it snow by eating strawberries
- The donkeys sing and dance and are always happy (it’s kind of annoying) but the heat threatens their happiness
- On the moon live: flyions (lions that can fly), dinosaurs with tiger faces, aliens with eyes and mouths on the top of their heads (they have to lean over to talk to you), and cows that spray milk as a means of self-defence (ya know, as cows do)
- The dinosaurs with the tiger faces protect the lava, but if they are distracted earthquakes can happen
- There’s a wizard name Dr. Zuc, and he wants to stop the queen from eating strawberries because he hates the snow
In the future, some time around 5018, there lived a nine-year-old dinosaur named Riley. She was a rainbow coloured, long-necked dinosaur with an even longer grey beard – so long, in fact, that it went all the way down to her feet. She was very smart and very witty. Riley lived on a very hot moon called Third Moon, somewhere in the Milky Way, inside a fake volcano where she slept on igneous rock. All the other buildings on this moon had no vacancy, plus the volcano had great security benefits, so it helped keep bad guys away.
There was a pool of hot lava beside her fake volcano, as there were plenty of real volcanoes on Third Moon. Other dinosaurs with tiger faces were guarding said lava, because if they got distracted, earthquakes would somehow occur. To stop this from happening, they drank all the lava for the sake of the other civilians.
Annoyingly happy donkeys, Queen Strawberry, and Dr. Zuc also lived on Third Moon. Queen Strawberry had the ability to cool everything down by eating strawberries, however, Dr. Zuc wanted to stop her. He loved lava, to a worrying degree.
Soon, however, the tiger-faced dinosaurs fell ill. As it turns out, consuming large amounts of lava wasn’t healthy, and could lead to a nasty case of heartburn. Riley offered to house some of the extra lava inside her fake volcano. However, now Riley was temporarily without a home. Off she went in search of new real estate, and Dr. Zuc saw his chance to steal the strawberries that gave the queen her cooling powers. As a result, lava covered all of Third Moon, and everyone who lived there was in grave danger! If nothing was done to stop it, lava surely would spill into all of outer space!
Riley soon found out that Third Moon was in peril, and rushed to the rescue. But, it wasn’t so simple. Dr. Zuc’s lair was a cloud dome with lava floating in the sky all around it, acting as a shield. It was also protected by cows that were able to spray milk on command, and creepy blue aliens with faces on the tops of their heads. They carried laser beamers with them at all times, and the milk was curdled and gross. On top of all that, Riley had a lactose allergy, but she knew she had to get inside Dr. Zuc’s lair…