Artwork by Giovanna Galuppo
- A female, green-skinned alien from Mars named Victoria who plays professional soccer for Germany
- She’s famous
- She really wants to win the world cup
- She’s 28 years old
- She has one turquoise eye and wears glasses
- Has blonde hair past her shoulders
- Has 5 mouths and a long purple tongue, and has sharp teeth
- Has 4 arms and hands and 1 leg with a robot wheel for a foot
- She can fly and make herself invisible
- When she get mad while playing soccer, she can “ice” her opponents or the referee (which gets her a red card)
- She is joyful and super nice, but is grumpy in the morning
- She saves people
- She lives in Mexico
- She plays soccer in May
- Her family is all red-skinned and lives on Mars
- She is afraid of toasters, heights, bees, and raccoons at night
- She is allergic to water and drinks lava
- She eats wood and grass (grass is like ice cream to her)
- An island with a big beach that is very hot, smells like fish, and has a big shark on the beach
- There is a forest and big mountains
- The forest is filled with trees that grow fruit, chirping birds, and in the forest you can hear whispering voices and creepy laughter
- There is a jungle with a secret cave made of rocks
- In the cave there is a sleeping, snoring dragon protecting the gold
- There is grassland with two foxes that live in it
- There is also a swamp that is very muddy where a crocodile lives
- On the island there is also a museum that is full of dinosaur bones
- Outside the museum there are two statues of lions and a creepy song playing
- There is a fun fair with a bouncy castle and a creepy castle
Victoria was playing in the most important game of her soccer career in Germany! She was the second most famous soccer player in Germany because she had four arms and hands, one leg with a wheel for a foot, five mouths, and a long purple tongue. Some of her teammates didn’t want to be her friend because she looked a little bit different. This was because Victoria was a green-skinned alien from Mars. She was allergic to water and could only drink lava, so she turned glasses of water into lava, which always made her teammates a little nervous.
Victoria wanted to have an unlimited supply of lava, and she had heard of a secret cave that contained magical lava that would always replace itself even after she finished it.
During the break of the soccer game, Victoria realized that she was fast enough to fly to the island and return in time to finish the game. She made herself invisible so no one would notice she was gone, and took off flying toward the island. She landed on a sandy beach and saw a big shark lying on the sand.
The shark had a deal for her. If she helped him get back in the water, the shark would grant her three wishes! She agreed, and began to help him.
Victoria searched the beach and found some rope. She flew back to the shark and tied the rope around his tail and then took flight again and began to pull him into the ocean. She used her powers to freeze the shark and the water so that she wouldn’t get wet. Once the shark was in the right position, she unfroze the shark and the water.
The shark was so happy to be back in the water. He was now ready to grant her wishes.
“What are your three wishes?” The shark asked her.
Victoria thought to herself, “What do I want most?”
She knew she wanted to win that soccer game so she wished for a copy of herself that she could send to finish playing the game while she continued to explore the island. He granted her wish.
“I wish for you to give me the power to transform into a human!” she said to the shark. The shark took only a moment to give her this new power. As her alien self she was still allergic to water, but if she transformed into a human water would no longer harm her.
“My last wish is for lava to make my powers even stronger!” The shark swished his tail, and granted her third wish.
“Thank you, Shark!”
Having her three wishes granted, Victoria flew off to find the cave of magic lava. When she got there, she saw a sleeping dragon protecting the lava. He was lying right in front of the lava – there was no way to get to it!
Victoria used her shrinking powers to make the dragon as small as a rabbit. Then she made herself invisible and flew over the now tiny dragon and grabbed the cauldron of lava.
She had done it! Victoria had got the magic lava!
She flew off, rushing to make the soccer game, but as she was crossing the ocean, the cauldron slipped from her fingers and fell into the ocean, where it sunk into its watery depths…