Fabulous ITA volunteer, Corinne, is moving to the other side of the country and we are more than a little bit sad to see her go.
Corinne was one of our very first volunteers in the ITA, and has been with us longer than any other ITA volunteer! If we had a medal for commitment, she would surely be holding it right now.
Her radiant personality provided much appreciated pep behind the counter of the ITA, not to mention her ability to whip up a mean latte. What will we do without you?!
Here is how Corinne answered our Story Planet Questionnaire:
1. Favourite Planet to live: Jupiter – it has 63 moons!
2. Favourite book or the last great one you read: Harriet the Spy, Sherlock Holmes…hmm, I’m sensing a trend.
3. Favourite writers: Stuart McLean, Malcolm Gladwell.
4. Favourite thing to do on Earth: Host dinner parties with my favourite earthlings (no space food allowed).
5. Favourite Earth food: Homemade guacamole. Yum!
6. Favourite moment/memory from your experience here: Meeting and getting to know all the patrons of the ITA. Especially the “regulars.” 🙂
It has been a pleasure, Corinne! We wish you happy travels and many adventures!