- The main character is a jazz singer named Dusty Donna
- She doesn’t like to clean up and is covered in dust
- She was expelled from school for being too dirty
- She has long black hair and is always wearing rags
- She’s 17 years old
- She spins around and covers her audiences in dirt, so they throw old fruit at her
- He wears a mouse shirt and has potato chip hair that grows back after he eats it
- He loves Donna and yells “Potato” at the stage when she is singing
- Can regrow himself in the earth if he is hurt
- one side blue, one side white
- A really big boat in the middle of the ocean being grabbed by an octopus monster
- There is a desert with monsters in it that smell like rotten eggs and are ugly and mean
- The monsters are protecting gold treasure by the volcano
- The smoky volcano is overflowing with lava, and inside it is the chief monster who leads the Monster Army and guards the gold treasure
- Near the volcano are deceptively stinky blue and gold flowers with flames and spikes that HEAL PEOPLE!
- The monster army is coming together to ATTACK!
Dusty Donna & Jojo Potato’s Crazy Journey
One day Dusty Donna was invited to sing on a fancy yacht. When she started singing, the audience realized why she was called ‘Dusty’ Donna. She spun around, covering them in dirt! The audience got mad and threw rotten fruit at her. She was on this ship because she had been expelled from school, after 17 years without a bath!
Jojo Potato, Dusty Donna’s friend, was hiding backstage with all his magical potato friends. Jojo Potato was wearing his favorite shirt with a mouse on it. He had potato chip hair that he snacked on sometimes, but it always grew back!
As Dusty Donna was singing, a giant octopus attacked the ship because it came too close to its octopus babies. Jojo Potato fed the octopus his most delicious potato chip which made the octopus dance with joy. It danced so hard that it poked some holes in the ship with the spikes in its tentacles. The yacht started to sink!
Jojo Potato wanted to get everyone to safety, so along with his friends, he created a potato boat to get everyone to the desert island.
Dusty Donna and Jojo Potato arrived at the island and saw a giant volcano with lava coming out! They also noticed big, ugly, mean monsters that smelled like rotten eggs. It looked like the monsters were protecting something next to the volcano.
Dusty Donna figured out that they were protecting treasure that she thought would make her clean. She had been dirty for so long that even a normal shower would not do the job! Her dream was to sing her beautiful jazz music without the audience throwing fruit at her. She headed toward the volcano to get the treasure.
Meanwhile, Soda Man, who lived underneath the volcano, threw two cans of soda into the mouth of the volcano. This caused it to erupt in a giant wave of soda! Inside of the volcano lived unicorns, mermaids, and a lochness monster. A giant explosion of soda carried them all out of the volcano, and they began fighting the monsters guarding the treasure!
Dusty Donna and Jojo Potato were also trying to get the treasure, but they were caught between all the magical creatures and the giant monsters…