- Saturday May 20, | 2:00 – 4:00PM
- For ages 12+
Julia Lee will take us through the fun of applying colourful patches on jeans or jackets take garments from run-of-the-mill to unique! Come and learn how to
- select appropriate fabric for patching denim,
- master some simple embroidery stitches,
- plan an embroidered image,
- anchor the patch to the garment, and
- reinforce the whole thing with more decorative stitching!
In this 2-hour workshop everything is provided except your denim garment. Note that this technique can cover small holes or weak spots, but is not intended to mend major rips!