We love our space and think you will too, so we’re open to renting it to like-minded people!
Some facts and figures
- $30 per hour
- Approximately 600 Sq feet
- Wheel chair accessible, including the washroom
- Use of the kitchenette (fridge, microwave, sink, cups, cutlery)
- Moveable chairs and tables
- Wifi included
- Address: 1165 Bloor Street West, at Dufferin subway
- Street parking in front and Green P Parking close by
Other things you should know:
The Back Space can seat 25 comfortably around our tables, 40 sitting in chairs, or 50 standing – there is the mid-area for spillover, and to set up book signing, things for sale, or information
We also have the Inner Space (downstairs) for rent for smaller groups (15 max) at $20 per hour. This space is ideal for small group meetings and more messy art projects!
We welcome writers and publishers to our space! Come and use Story Planet at no cost and let us sell your books. With our lovely café/bookshop/travel lounge (the Intergalactic Travel Authority) open serving delicious coffee and baked goods.
If you have further questions, or would like to book our space, please email Liz, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 416-645-1049.